Are you passionate about motorcycling? Does working with the industry's most recognizable brand interest you? If so, come join our team! We are currently looking for a motorcycle detailer and are offering a competitive salary, social benefits, family group insurance, dental plan, etc.
Title: Technician - Division(s): Service
Summary of the employment:
Provide customer and sales motorcycles with maintenance, repairs, and modifications, ensuring
top quality work in a timely manner.
Execute quality work and be thoughtful to details so we can offer the best customer service as possible to our clientele.
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle service to (internal & external) customers.
- Complete repair work within the scheduled or allotted time period whenever possible. Continually improve this "efficiency" skill.
- Maintain productivity (time spent working on billable jobs) as close to 100% as possible.
- Accept work assignments from Service Writer/Manager.
- Request parts for the job as early as possible when needs become known.
- Perform service, repair and customization work in accordance to factory specifications.
- Assist Service Writer, when requested, with writing up work orders, communication with customers, test riding, or any other issue which will help ensure customer satisfaction.
- Notify Service Writer/Manager of additional work needed or any delays in expected completion as soon as they become known so that customer may be contacted and notified of the delay.
- After job is finished ensure proper completion and filing of paperwork.
- Keep work areas as clean as possible and assist others with maintaining shop cleanliness.
- Maintain technical (PHD and other) qualification by completing any necessary training programs assigned to you by the Service Manager.
Complete the form below to apply for this position.